St. Dunstan’s as a parish, and many members, regularly contribute funds, groceries and other in-kind donations, and volunteer time to WayForward Resources.
WayForward (formerly MOM: Middleton Outreach Ministry)
Our mission is to bring our community together to create food and housing security through action and advocacy. Our vision is a community where everyone has the stability to thrive.
- Our food pantry is open to all Dane County residents.
- People can access the pantry as often as they need, five days a week.
- We also provide food to families and individuals through deliveries, mobile food pantries and partnerships with the Middleton-Cross Plains School District.
- Our service area for housing programs includes Middleton, Cross Plains and west Madison.
- We provide case management, referrals, and housing stability assistance.
- Our housing stability programs focus on providing critical support to keep families in their homes so they avoid the trauma of homelessness.
- Our Connections program works with families in doubled-up living situations to locate and move into their own housing.
- Volunteer drivers can provide ride assistance to seniors.
- Our seasonal programs – including Back to School and Winter Wishes holiday gift cards – help alleviate financial stress so families can focus on paying rent.