St. Dunstan’s church building is closed for public worship as part of a community-wide effort to slow the spread of the coronavirus and protect our members and neighbors. However, closing our building does not mean we cease to be a church that prays together, tends to one another, and serves God by serving our neighbors and our world.
During this season we are worshiping online in several ways. Our primary way to gather is using Zoom; we send out information about how to join upcoming online gatherings via our weekly E-news and on our church Facebook group St. Dunstan’s MadCity. Friends of St. Dunstan’s are welcome to ask to join the group! To sign up for our weekly E-news, use the form on this page, or email our church office at , to be added to our mailing list.
Here is what our worship looks like in the summer of 2020.
- Sunday gatherings on Zoom at 9am to reflect on God’s Word together, pray and share music.
- StoryChurch, a half-hour service for young children, Sundays at 7pm on Zoom.
- Sunday Vespers at 8pm on Zoom – a shorter, simpler version of the morning service.
- Compline (Night Prayers), on Mondays and Wednesdays at 8:30pm, and Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7pm.
- Weekly Bible study on Zoom at 7pm on Wednesdays.
- Joining the Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee’s online Sunday worship at 10am every Sunday
Get in touch if you’d like to learn more or participate!